Italy is considered one of Europe’s most sophisticated travel destinations.
Twenty provinces make up Italy, and each offers something unique in terms of culinary, architectural, artistic, historical, fashion, sightseeing, and cultural traditions.
Italy has two independent countries, the Vatican and San Marino, the world’s smallest country.
La dolce vita is the name of the sweet life led by Italy.
Here is a list of 15 things to do in Italy:
- Experience the Coloseum’s wonders.
- Amalfi Coast is an incredible place to go boating.
- Many museums and Renaissance palaces to explore in Florence, Tuscany’s most beautiful city.
- Visit Piazza Dei Miracoli and see all the famous monuments of Pisa.
- Spend a relaxing day at the Tuscan Hot Springs.
- Visit the Romantic Village of Poppi and taste wine.
- Take a stroll through Piazza San Marco in Venice.
- Dolomites are perfect for those who love hiking and Italy!
- Visit the Amalfi coast, which is widely regarded as being one of Italy’s most beautiful coastlines.
- Explore Rome, best known for its ancient Roman structures and Vatican City.
- Enjoy the beauty of Lake Garda, Italy’s largest lake.
- Eat your heart out of all the Italian food!
- Sardinia, famous for its stunning beaches, is the perfect destination if you want to enjoy a holiday in the sun.
- Take in the beauty of the Gargano National Park.
- Lastly, a visit to Pompeii provides a wealth of information about everyday life in ancient Rome.
What would you add to the list?